Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Are they still around?



I borrowed this from another blogger (feel free to ask for it back, chum). It was shot by a "floater" at a Toronto Maple Leafs game.
Doesn't the grisly creep look old these days? And Madame... could she look any happier? Life outside 24 Sucxes sure seems to be agreeing with her, dontcha think?
I wonder if they're enjoying being jammed in with the Liddle Peoples? I don't know who the fat guy is, but he may be the person responsible for Madame's sulk.
I really do believe the worst thing about being a succcessful pol, especially one like Jean Chretien, who enjoyed waxing fat on the public teet, is having to rejoin honest society afterwards.





Now, I've always preferred this picture, the one that will be in all the high school history books in about thirty years. Chretien looks so much younger and fresher, and it's one of the few shots that catches him without the fake shit-eater. I wonder if he sent his victim, anti-poverty Bill Clennett any dough to help him in his campaign to become MNA from Pontiac, Quebec? Just a reminder, too, that Clennett was ruthlessly prosecuted for throwing water-soluable red dye on the Langevin Block, Chretien's old office building, while the old Shawinigate/Sponsorship crook was never tried for anything, including this obvious assault on a lawful protester.

1 comment:

Werner Patels said...

Tut, tut, how dare you take another blogger's photo that probably took him a while to get right (you know, touch-up jobs on the face of the old geezer shown in the picture, etc.)?

Just kidding. When I first saw it, I thought of snatching it myself.