Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm RICH!!!!!!!!

BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are happy to inform you that your email address have won you 1,350,000EURO in our irish online draw held in May, 2007. The draw was done electronically with a pool of over 100,000 email addresses provided to this office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet. Your email address was attached to Reference Number IR/9420X2/68 was Picked as One Of the Five Winning email Addresses. This have Qualified You to Claim the total Cash Prize Of One Million, Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro. (1,350,000EURO).

Your Winning Cheque Will be Handed Over to You as soon as Our Claims Department Verify Your Winning After You Might have filled the fund release verification Form that Will be Given to You In Due Course. We Do Not need Your Bank Information for You to Claim Your Winnings. You are Advised to Contact:

Overseas Claims Unit
Irish National Lottery Fiduciary
Contact Person: Dr Robert King
Email: irishonlineclaimsdept01@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +44-701-1140-495

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, don't forget it's my birthday on Friday. One of my vehicles just failed the e-test, the other goes this week.

Just a suggestion.

The Bloganism said...

I Like of Capital Letters!

Anonymous said...

Not bad, not bad at all. However, I myself am about to receive $356-bajillion from some nice Nigerian doctor whoo is in a great rush to give away money from his family's estate, lest it fall into the wrong - ie., not my - hands. As sooon as I have it in hand, I will contact you. Funny, though, for all their obvious wealth and charm, neither of our benefactors can't write no good much ...

Anonymous said...

At least they aren't threatening to kill you because of your good works... like some people I won't name!!!!