Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where do I sign up?

Zhenli Ye Gon ran a Mexican pharmaceutical company and siphoned off the makings of crystal meth. Mr. Gon made a lot of money from that racket:






Two observations:

1. He must have made a lot of hillbillies very, very high.
2. I've never seen a better recruiting poster for the drug trade. Can someone send me an application form. Those are US $100 bills -- $206 million worth. I figure I'll have to work an entire year for about 10" off one pile. And at the end of that year, the government will get about four inches, my accomidation costs and ordinary bills will get abot 1 1/2', things like food, clothes, cars, travel and stuff will take almost all the rest. I'll be left, if I'm really lucky, with an inch or so. That means, to match Mr. Gon's stash, I'm going to have to teach and write for a very, very long time.

No comments: