Thanks to Warren for the tag. Tonight, when I'm back from Montreal, I'll find five lucky folks to pass it on to.
Eight non-important quirk-habit-things about me:
1. I really do have webbed toes, a 1 in 100,000 mutation that I inherited from my Donnelly ancestors.
2. I'm a direct descendant of "filles de roi" Marie Bellehache. I was personally offended when Mordecai Richler said they were all a bunch of deported hookers.
3. I believe dogs can talk and that I can communicate with them.
4. I hate the sound of my own voice when I hear it from a recording. I especially dislike the way I sound when I laugh.
5. I have a bizarre bounce in my walk and no one has ever been able to explain to me why. (Maybe see #1?)
6. I met my wife while I was folding laundry.
7. My great-uncle Herb Cain is the only NHL scoring champ who is not in the Hall of Fame
8. When I was a teenager I had a very tame pet duck