Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Jimbo Jones and His Soul Clones...***

This was bound to happen.
Poor Jimmy Wales. Now. I have a question for Rachel Marsden's various men. First, for Jimbo Wales: Just why, exactly, did you decide that, of all the Internet freak hotties available to you, Rachel marsden would be a good bed pet? And just why did you think it would be a smart thing to put your Wikipedia sins in writing?
To the previous boyfriend, a married man with a very sensitive job in law enforcement: Knowing whay you must have known about Rachel's um, separation issues, why did you think it was a good idea to send her a picture of your small male member?
I just want to know because I'm curious about the strange ability of even the most successful men (Wales) and people who should be street wise (the cop) to allow al their blood to leak from their brain and gather in their pelvis.
I like Rachel quite a lot. She has given me many hours of very platonic amusement. I also like horses, trilobites, pirhannas, iguanas and sharp-bladed tools. You know what all those things do not have in common?


***

4 comments:

skippystalin said...

Here's why people with penises like women like Rachel in five simple words: "crazy girls love butt sex."

I hope that this answers your question.

Ottawa Watch said...

Gawrsh.I completely forgot.

Anonymous said...

"I also like horses, trilobites, pirhannas, iguanas and sharp-bladed tools. You know what all those things do not have in common?"

Umm... Things one shouldn't sleep with?

Ottawa Watch said...

Basically.