Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What passes for Excitement in Today's PMO

A note from Dimitri Soudas, press secreatry to Stephen Harper:

The Prime Minister will be doing an interview with Maria Bartiromo.


The details:
DATE / LIVE interview time: Tues. 22Sept2009 @ 1515ET
Program: Closing Bell w/ Maria Bartiromo (CNBC)



Dimitri N. Soudas
Associate Communication Director/ Press Secretary
Directeur des Communications associé/Attaché de presse

Prime Minister's Office
Cabinet du Premier ministre

+1-613-992-4211

2 comments:

Allan W Janssen said...

I just bought Blogscanada.ca, and after watching it sit idle for the last three years, I hope to revive it as Canada's premier registry of "news, information and blogging!"

That's why I'm featuring your blog/site on our E-Group Commentary page with a direct link back to you!

Got a lot of money tied up in this sucker, so any advice or help you can give me would be most appreciated!

Allan W Janssen
London, ON
BlogsCanada.ca/com/net/org
CanadaBlogs.ca/com/net/org --- (In the new year, the best of BlogsCanada?)

P.S. ----If you know some French guy who might want to run these two, please let me know!
BloguesCanada.ca/com/net/org
CanadaBlogues.ca/com/net/org

Ottawa Watch said...

Count me in.
Send me a PM at mbourrie@yahoo.com