Thursday, March 18, 2010

Other People's Troubles

I've been getting a steady strem of e-mail from people telling me that a guy I used to fight with on the Internet is having marital problems. Well, you can stop sending me this stuff, guys. Not my business. I don't want to know.
Look, lots of marriages have problems. Sometimes, bumps in the road -- even serious ones -- occur, and people still work out their differences. That's always the outcome that I hope for, especially when there are kids involved.
If a marriage has, indeed, foundered, well, that's none of my business. I just hope everyone extricates themselves with the least amount of collateral damage.
Is it news? Only if it's a PM's wife going berzerk in public. Otherwise, well, it's just another drag, just another bummer in a world where lawyers rarely starve.

1 comment:

evision said...

www.onlineuniversalwork.com